Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pick up days

Hello Ladies

First I would like to say a big thank you to all of the stores that have been collecting for us but a BIGGER THANK YOU goes to you - for donating your excess goodies.

I know of a store that got a bit of "flack" for collecting for Queensland and NOT for Carnarvon people here in WA who are also flooded - I would like to say that if anyone knows of someone that needs their stash replenishing in Carnarvon or surrounding areas to email me and I will absolutley send some of the stuff to them. It is not that we forgot about our own beloved state it is just that the amount of people affected in QLD was mind blowing - SORRY If we have upset anyone in this process of trying to help but all you neeed to do was drop me an email!

So without a further a-do .... these are the days/dates Mel or myself will be collecting from the stores

WEDNESDAY 2nd Feb 2011

Scrapbook Central - Joondalup

FRIDAY 4th Feb 2011

Inspired Crafts - Cannington

SATURDAY 5th Feb 2011

Smudge & Sparkle - Ellenbrook

SUNDAY 6th Feb 2011

Just Scrapbooking - Jandakot

Scrapbooks from the Heart - Canning Vale

Scrapbook Secrets - Maddington

MONDAY 7th Feb 2011

Made with Memories - Rockingham

Tomorrows Memories - Bassendean

If you miss any of these you can email me (Jenny) and I can give you Michelle's address to send directley to her. Mel will also take anything dropped off at Scraptivate to be sent as well.

If you have any queries please just drop me a line

Stay Safe - and thank you again

Jenny & Mel xox

No comments:

Post a Comment